The Borough of Clark is accepting Letters of interest for a position of Maintenance / Road Foreman (full-time). If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, please contact the Borough Office Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 9:00 am - 1:30 pm. Phone 724 926-5821 or mail letter of interest to Clark Borough, P O Box 513, Clark, PA 16113.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
1. Plan implement, monitor budget of expenses for Liquid Fuels and General Fund.
2. Respond to work request, site visit to gather information.
3. Maintain records, provide reports and maintain confidentiality.
4. Knowledge of general roadway.
5. Safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, project plans and specifications, maintain equipment, tools, buildings and grounds.
6. Effective communications.
7. Response to work outside normal work hours as needed.
8. Continuing education and training programs.
9. Ability to handle physical workload.
10. Ability to operate machinery.
11. Ensure safe working environment and promote positive public relations.
12. Maintenance of Borough Buildings, Garage and grounds.
1. Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
2. Must have basic math skills.
3. Must obtain and maintain all mandatory training.
4. Maintenance repairs experience, roads, building and equipment.